Author, speaker and sales training specialist Todd McBroom is the perfect choice for any size business, group or organization. Having come up in an “economically challenged” family he learned at an early age about working for what you want. As an owner of multiple conventional businesses, some successful and some not, his background of overcoming obstacles and staying the course will inspire others to not be intimidated by adversity. If you have a desire for improved performance and are willing to embrace an attitude of excellence with simple, applicable lessons, humor and boldness, Todd is your guy.
Birthplace: Lake Charles, La
Hometown: Monroe, La
Current city: Lafayette, La
Personal: Married 25 years to Shelia with 3 sons- Beaux, Matt and Jake
Talent: Teaching success principles and thought processes in a simple and easy to understand method that the student can quickly apply to their chosen field.
Mission: To inspire people to “want” to think. I believe that knowledge without application ultimately leads to frustration.
Additional information about Todd:
- Started first business at age 17
- Owner of 5 conventional businesses in areas of
- construction, industrial equipment, real estate and retail
- Top Producer in sales with 3 companies
- Multiple awards for production is sales and profit
- 20+ years experience in network marketing industry
- 19 years experience in public speaking. Invitations to speak to groups from 20 to 12,000 on both business and religious topics